[antlr-interest] Simple Grammar breaks ANTLRWorks Interpreter & Debugger?

consiliens at gmail.com consiliens at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 20:14:32 PDT 2009

On 09-08-16 08:00 PM, John B. Brodie wrote:
 > Greetings!

I appreciate your detailed response. I was able to fix the grammar by
adding a "trampoline-style" newline lexer rule.

 >> The 404 Not
 >> Found error for its source code repository does not inspire confidence
 >> http://fisheye2.cenqua.com/browse/antlrworks.
 >>

 > a completely different issue which I am unable to address --- other than
 > the fisheye host has historically been unreliable (in my experience).

ANTLRWorks is a really useful tool and I'd love to be able to look at
the source code repository. For example it's not immediately obvious
where the source code is for antlrworks-1.3b.jar. Who is able to address
this issue?