[antlr-interest] parse tree construction

Safiye Celik safisce at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 07:57:18 PDT 2009

Hi
I wanna ask one more question about parse tree construction..
I have such a rule:

x: A B (C A B)* and I have to create such a tree for it:

                                     /      |     \
                                A        C        B
                                                  /  |  \
                                               A  C    B
                                                        /  |  \
                                                      A..C. B......and
continues like that. (The leftmost a B is in the rule, the closest it is to
the root of the tree.This is true also for other tokens)

How can I create such a tree for that rule? the "*" confuses everything :(

--
-safiye