[antlr-interest] ANTLR Javadocs

Sam Barnett-Cormack s.barnett-cormack at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Aug 26 03:00:17 PDT 2009

Jim Idle wrote:
> Ter,
>
> Run
>
> Mvn javadoc:javadoc
>
> And look under target/site
>
> I will make it part of the release cycle on my return from travel.

And note that the options from David-Sarah Hopwood can easily be set in
Maven as well, and for best appearance will be. Maven does set several
of them to sane defaults, including (I believe) the java api doc url,
based on the source/target options set, and setting the header based on
the maven project title, version, etc etc. Going back in time to do old
ones would be a little harder - would basically require branching off
the version control points for each release to add the required config,
etc etc.

Sam

--
Sam Barnett-Cormack