[antlr-interest] antlr-3.2 source distribution on web site.

craig at palantir.co.za craig at palantir.co.za
Sun Dec 6 23:19:35 PST 2009

Hi Terrence,

Is there a reason why the source code for the runtimes are not included in the
source distribution zip file for version 3.2.

I note that the C# runtime source is not in the zip.

The currently available downloadable runtime for C# is 3.1.3, but the source is
not included there either?

I quite like to build it using the latest framework (Beta 4) as a target.

I also got the following error trying to build version 3.2.
com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.ParseException: syntax error @[1,9] in
file:/D:/Downloads/ANTLR/antlr-3.2/antlr3-maven-plug
in/src/main/java/org/antlr/mojo/antlr3/._Antlr3ErrorLog.java

This seems to happen after antlr-3.2 jar is actually built, so it's probably not
a problem for me.

Thanks
Regards
Craig.