[antlr-interest] Maven build fails

Gokulakannan Somasundaram gokul007 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 01:02:23 PST 2009

Hi,
   I tried building the src of ANTLR using Maven and it fails with a reason
saying "The scm url cannot be NULL" and this comes out of mojo. Anyone, who
can help me out with that? I installed Maven and mvn -version works fine.
   But when i try mvn install, mvn -N install, mvn compile etc, it keeps
failing with a Java.lang.NullPointerException with the above said message.
Also i find some info messages that some of the resources could not be
downloaded and it downloads from the /antlr-snapshot directory. I went
through the POM and did some googling, but nothing worked out.

Thanks in Advance,
Gokul.