[antlr-interest] Abandoning continuous build system

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed Dec 16 15:40:35 PST 2009

After days of headaches I have come to the conclusion that running bunches of war apps on tomcat servers just isn't worth the hassle - in fact I am not sure that they really work without someone to reboot the thing every day. Hudson just runs out of memory, the plugins hang and it brings the antlr.org web site down. Hence we have decided to abandon it and go back to copying the jar files to the download directory manually when it seems worth it.

A new snapshot, which is really of interest to C developers who want the very latest patches (not many of you), will be available tomorrow.

Jim