[antlr-interest] Réf. : Re: Maven problems with ANTLR 3.2

William B. Clodius wclodius at los-alamos.net
Wed Dec 16 19:26:42 PST 2009

Loïc:

Thanks for the suggestion. It did fix the immediate problem, and, after being reminded by subsequent failure that I need to sudo to override the default Mac protections in /usr/local, I was able to get the process to run to completion. As a minor point, with my aging eyes I had trouble reading the 10 pt font you seem to use in your emails.

On Dec 16, 2009, at 6:40 AM, loic.lefevre at bnpparibas.com wrote:

> Please read:
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-1014
>
> That in mind, I've added the following lines in the antlr-3.2/pom.xml  at line 35:
>
>   <scm>
>     <developerConnection>scm:svn:http://fisheye2.cenqua.com/browse/antlr</developerConnection>
>   </scm>
>
> Now it works (at least, the tests are currently running).
>
> Regards,
> Loïc

<snip>