[antlr-interest] multiple StringTemplate for tree grammar

testn test1 at doramail.com
Sun Dec 20 06:47:26 PST 2009

Hi,

I have a file like

class Person {
   String name;
   String lastName;
}

I already generates a tree grammar like
^(Person ^(Field String name) ^(Field String lastName))

from the tree grammar, I would like to transform it using Tree Grammar /
StringTemplate into

class Person {
   String name;
   String lastName;

   public String Name {
      get { return name; } set { name = value; }
   }

   public String LastName {
      get { return lastName; } set { lastName = value; }

The only way I can do it is to rewrite the template again to generate a fake
Token for property. Is there a way I can do it in Tree Grammar with output
to template in one pass?

Thanks!