[antlr-interest] License for downloadable binaries?

Aaron Stern aaronstern at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 17:49:30 PST 2009

HI,

I'm ineterested in incorporating an antlr generated parser into an
internal tool that may end up getting releaseed commercially.  Due to some
red tape, I can't guarantee that the JRE will be installed on all the
machines that might need to invoke Antlr.  When I found the native Windows
binaries I was very relieved, but the packages don't contain anything other
than the binaries (distinctly lacking a LICENSE file).

Do all the packages under the downloads section fall under the same license?

Thanks,

Aaron