[antlr-interest] ANTLR Javadoc

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed Feb 4 14:06:44 PST 2009

Andy Tripp wrote:
> That link is Doxygen format, not javadoc.
> I'll be happy to upload and maintain a javadoc version if someone will tell me how.
>
> In the meantime, to generate your own, go to the
> runtime/Java/src directory and run:
>
> javadoc -d api org.antlr org.antlr.runtime org.antlr.runtime.debug org.antlr.runtime.misc org.antlr.runtime.tree
>
> Andy
No need for any of this ;-).

Hudson handles it (at least it does as of 5 minutes ago when I told it
to build the Javadoc as well as the source jar). Just follow this link
(which always points to the latest successful build artifacts [jars,
sources, docs]):

http://antlr.org/hudson/job/ANTLR_Runtime/lastSuccessfulBuild/org.antlr$antlr-runtime/

At the next release (3.1.2), the Maven repository will also have the
Javadoc for the Java runtime release.

If you want to build manually/locally, then the command is just:

mvn javadoc:javadoc

or

mvn javadoc:jar

If you want a compressed version for an IDE or something.

Jim