[antlr-interest] multiple tree walkers

Oliver Zeigermann oliver.zeigermann at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 00:51:28 PST 2009

Hi Michael!

I do the same thing and have the same concerns. I have no better
solution now, but ANTLR 3.2 will feature pattern based tree rewriting
which might solve this:

http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/~admin/2008/11/30/Example+tree+rewriting+with+patterns

I set up a page where I share my experience with multiple tree
transformer stages:

http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/Complex+tree+transformations+using+cascading+tree+rewriters

Maybe you would like to add yours?

-Oliver