[antlr-interest] AntltWorks 1.2.2 on windows output path problem

"Paul Bouché (NSN)" paul.bouche at nsn.com
Mon Feb 9 08:28:45 PST 2009

Hi,

I am using AntlrWorks on Windows XP SP2 Java version:
java version "1.6.0_04"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 10.0-b19, mixed mode, sharing)

When I try to generate a parser/lexer I get the error:
'directory "C:\bla\C:\bla" not found'

I just upgraded from AntlrWorks 1.1.7, after I wanted to change the
default output directory it stopped working and created the wrong path.

I could delete all my preferences, but I want to keep the list of
recently used files.

BR,
Paul

--
Paul Bouché
Voice: +49 30 590080-1284

Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG, An den Treptowers 1, 12435 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: München / Registered office: Munich
Registergericht: München / Commercial registry: Munich, HRA 88537
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE 52984304

Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin / General Partner: Nokia Siemens Networks Management GmbH
Geschäftsleitung / Board of Directors: Lydia Sommer, Olaf Horsthemke
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats / Chairman of supervisory board: Lauri Kivinen
Sitz der Gesellschaft: München / Registered office: Munich
Registergericht: München / Commercial registry: Munich, HRB 163416