[antlr-interest] multiple tree walkers

Michael Bedward michael.bedward at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 16:48:57 PST 2009

Andreas - many thanks for the tip about grammar imports.  That sound
like a good way to do some of what I'm trying (and learning how) to
do.  I didn't know about this since composite grammars are more recent
than the book (my primary learning resource so far).

Oliver - thanks for the useful page links. I'm only just getting up to
the tree transformation stuff.  in my use case there will be some
variables / expressions that depend on pixel position and some that
don't.  So it makes sense to calculate the non-positional vars, store
them as constants and prune them out of the AST, leaving it with only
the positional components to be evaluated at each image pixel
position.

Michael