[antlr-interest] Making function tables...

Alexander James Rickett ajr24 at u.washington.edu
Tue Feb 10 02:10:04 PST 2009

Hello,

This is a pretty vague question.  I'm using ANTLR to translate COBOL code into use-case diagrams, and when parsing my AST, I need some way to access function bodies at function calls (or whatever functions are called in COBOL).  In my mind, having a table with function's semi-translated subtree, (i.e. the subtree encompassing the function declaration and body) would be just the ticket, but I'm not really sure and function table information has been elusive.  The google search for "ANTLR function table" didn't yield much.  What are your thoughts?

preemptive thanks.