[antlr-interest] ANTLR installation

Robert Soule robert.soule at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 08:49:46 PST 2009

It looks like you are not specifying your classpath when you invoke
the java compiler.

java -cp path\to\antlrworks-1.x.jar org.antlr.Tool Foo.g

to use the antlr took to create your parser....

javac -classpath .:path\to\antlrworks-1.x.jar Test.java ExprLexer.java
ExprParser.java

to get your class files....

java -classpath .:path\to\antlrworks-1.x.jar Test

to run your parser...

-Robert