[antlr-interest] void* conversion in C runtime

Robert Soule robert.soule at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 13:27:35 PST 2009

Hi Jim,

Is there a stable version of the antlr tool jar that supports this
change? I got:

antlr-3.1.2-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar

from:

http://antlr.org/hudson/job/ANTLR_Tool/lastSuccessfulBuild/org.antlr$antlr/

but the code it generates doesn't compile. I see from the web page
that there are 17 failures in the unit tests.

thanks,
Robert