[antlr-interest] Match A with exception of B .....how do I do that?

Vlastimil Adamovsky vlas01 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 07:26:59 PST 2009

Thank you Johannes,

I am still wrestling with ANLR and learning the secret ways ....:)))
You write:

"but for better error messages it is recommend just to match the superset
and to check in the parser for incorrect characters."

How do I do that? BTW, yor suggestion with "C : (~B)=> A;" did not work for me,
but it is possible it is all my fault. I like your second suggestion better, but don't know how
do it.......I find the ANTLR an amazing software, but still it takes time to "get it"...

Vlastimil