[antlr-interest] Question about building code generation target

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Jan 16 16:14:03 PST 2009

Terence Parr wrote:
> Doesn't hudson provide that Jim?

Funny you should mention that. It was something I forgot to add to the
mvn targets on Hudson. I have just added this and now if you look at the
build artifacts for any of the ANTLR projects on Hudson
(www.antlr.org/hudson) you will find that as well as the latest binary
jars, there is now a source jar. The regression tests are still running
on ANTLR Tool so the source jar won't be available until they have
completed in about 20 minutes time (as I type)

I also added the Google analytics tag to the pages so we can play big
brother.

And finally, and surely most important of all if you are under 25, I
created a Twitter account called Antlr, and Hudson is now happily
publishing the status of the builds to twitter. I did this mainly to
celebrate the complete uselessness of this ;-)

Jim