[antlr-interest] gUnit test cases and Windows paths

Gavin Lambert antlr at mirality.co.nz
Sat Jan 17 18:11:28 PST 2009

At 14:01 18/01/2009, David Peckham wrote:
 >My gUnit test cases fail when they contain Windows paths. UNIX
 >paths work fine.
[...]
 >dbCommand:
 >".output C:\TEMP\test.csv" OK
 ><<.output C:\TEMP\test.csv>> OK

Did you try doubling the backslashes (ie. using \\
instead)?  While I don't know anything about gUnit syntax, it
wouldn't surprise me if it was being used as an escape character
(so your single backslashes are either getting ignored entirely or
being interpreted as tab characters, since they're followed by a
"t").