[antlr-interest] Bug: incorrect IntervalSet created by union

Jiří Paleček jpalecek at web.de
Thu Jan 22 06:33:58 PST 2009

Hello,

I'm creating a grammar for POSIX shell language. I noticed, that
sometimes, I get invalid java files, particularly, files which contain
duplicated case labels in switch statements. I debugged the problem and
found out it was caused by a bug in code for union of two IntervalSets.
The attached patch contains a fix for this, and a testcase to demonstrate
it.

Regards
     Jiri Palecek