[antlr-interest] How do we change wiki pages?

Gavin Lambert antlr at mirality.co.nz
Sun Jan 25 12:37:23 PST 2009

http://www.antlr.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=16220335
 >All the {code} sections have lost their formatting, ... but the
 >spelling is better ;-)

Even viewing the WYSISWYG (the extra S is "supposedly") editor
munts up the page structure.

What you need to do is to click Edit, then Wiki Markup, then Make
Default (or whatever it was called, I forget), then *cancel* the
edit.

After that, you should be able to edit pages without screwing them
up.  Just *never* click on the Rich Text editor.