[antlr-interest] Difficulties compiling tree grammar using Antlr 3.1.1 using g++

Carter Cheng carter_cheng at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 10:11:58 PST 2009

Oops I didnt see the buglist while surfing through the online materials. The problem was that with my tree parser apparently it was having difficulties at present negotiating certain constructs without backtracking on.

I guess I will try to fix this. I assume if each class of node has a unique root tag this wont be a problem?

No this isnt a commercial parser. It's just for an open source project of mine which usually does not parse alot of code at a single go.

Regards,

Carter.