[antlr-interest] Difficulties compiling tree grammar using Antlr 3.1.1 using g++

Carter Cheng carter_cheng at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 12:15:42 PST 2009

Hi Jim,

Here is the grammar file I am using which is generating the error with g++ 4.3.0. This is the error which I am repeatedly getting once per generated rule function.

LPCTreeParser.c: In function ‘LPCTreeParser_basicType_return basicType(LPCTreeParser_Ctx_struct*)’:
LPCTreeParser.c:14523: error: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘ANTLR3_BASE_TREE_struct*’

Thanks in advance,

Carter.