[antlr-interest] ocaml target?

Michael micha-1 at fantasymail.de
Wed Jun 3 07:38:18 PDT 2009

Am Wednesday 03 June 2009 16:32:00 schrieb Ian Eyberg:
> hrm... I guess I can take a look at it this weekend
> the instructions here,
> http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/How+to+build+an+ANTLR+code+generat
>ion+target
>
> make it seem simple to get _started_
>
> if I come up with anything I'll be sure to let the list know

some weeks ago I did some first steps in making a ocaml target for antlr. Just
the try to get a minimal scanner working: changing a few templates to spit
out ocaml code instead of java and iplementing a minimal set of functions
from the needed runtime. I did only some first steps and did not the complete
a running example.
I'm not even sure whether using objects or just modules and functions is
better. But it's fun to experiement with it :-)

 Michael