[antlr-interest] ok, will build an LLVM example for book

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Jun 24 11:20:39 PDT 2009

That would be the easiest/fastest way to finish the example since I
made my students do that for class :)

Thanks for the data folks.

Any other requests?  I am going to generate SQL from Java classes via
reflection to demo pure code gen.

I need a cool but small translation problem too.  A graphics language -
 > java?  A DFA language to DOT?

Ter