[antlr-interest] 0xcdcdcdcd myth with antlr base tree pointer u

Dee Holtsclaw dee at pestcontroldata.com
Fri Jun 26 12:11:31 PDT 2009

On Friday 26 June 2009 1:48:11 pm Jim Idle wrote:
> Also, I am wondering if you are taking the 'right' approach with your
> code. If you send the source I'll take a look.

There's also a value of 0xbaadf00d used by Windows for freed or uninitialized
pointers ... I've seen it before but cannot remember specifically if it's
from the debugger or one of the libraries. Regardless, you can not (and
should not) depend on any values in uninitialized or newly allocated storage.