[antlr-interest] SqlSQL2 grammar in v3

Maciej Gawinecki mgawinecki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 01:24:21 PDT 2009

Hi,

I found SqlSQL2 and DMLSQL2 grammars very useful but still in ANTLR v3.

I've tried to convert them but there are several issues difficult to me
as a newcomer to v3:

1) SqlSQL2 grammar is combined lexer&parser grammar which should inherit
from DMLSQL2 grammar. The latter then should be splitted into lexer and
parser grammars

2) Some minor but numerous errors and warnings to be handled, relating
mainly to changes in syntax differences between and v3 and v3

Does anyone of you have these grammars in ANTRL v3?

Thank you for your time,
Maciej