[antlr-interest] SVN repository for ANTLR Maven plugin?

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed Mar 11 20:27:51 PDT 2009

Michael Bedward wrote:
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> I'm forwarding your post and this reply to the ANTLR list.
>
> I was going to look into that issue myself but haven't got to it, so
> it's really nice to hear from you :)  But before you do too much
> hacking have a look at this latest work if you haven't already...
>
> http://antlr.org/hudson/job/Maven_Plugin/39/changes
>
> ...and then perhaps get back to us on the ANTLR list to discuss the
> plugin with Jim Idle, the author of the current code.
>
> All the best
> Michael

Actually, I have just finished completely re-writing the maven plugin
and integrating the support code back in to the Tool.java. We will have
a release 3.1.3 before the end of the weekend all being well. I believe
that I have fixed up all the problems that were in the current plugin,
including implementing all the options and providing the ability to
support import grammars.

The new code will in Hudson shortly (src jar is available from there)

Keep your eye on:
http://antlr.org/hudson/job/Maven_Plugin/lastSuccessfulBuild/org.antlr$antlr3-maven-plugin/

It will be announced on this list of course.

Jim