[antlr-interest] C# runtime for ANTLR 3.1.3

Sam Harwell sharwell at pixelminegames.com
Fri Mar 20 08:48:03 PDT 2009

You should compile the CSharp runtime in Visual Studio 2005 or 2008.
That's the one used by the CSharp2 target. The "target" refers to what
you put in the grammar's options section - if you use CSharp2 then the
generated code will make use of some C# 2.0 features, but extends the
same runtime classes as the CSharp target, hence the shared "runtime"
library.

Sam