[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks: change request - spaces instead of tab characters

"Paul Bouché (NSN)" paul.bouche at nsn.com
Mon Mar 23 05:46:09 PDT 2009

Hi,

I would like ANTLRWorks not to create tab characters in my files, but
create spaces instead, i.e. if tab size is four then I would like four
spaces instead of \t.

Is there a way I can quickly fix this for me customly, because I really
need it (I know Java and Swing, and did this very same thing for our
GUI)? Also an options for creating only \n in files instead of the
normal Windows line delimiters if working on a Windows machine would be
nice.

Thx,
Paul

P.S.: If this is already there I could not find the option to enable it.

--
Paul Bouché
Voice: +49 30 590080-1284

Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG, An den Treptowers 1, 12435 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: München / Registered office: Munich
Registergericht: München / Commercial registry: Munich, HRA 88537
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE 52984304

Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin / General Partner: Nokia Siemens Networks Management GmbH
Geschäftsleitung / Board of Directors: Lydia Sommer, Olaf Horsthemke
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats / Chairman of supervisory board: Lauri Kivinen
Sitz der Gesellschaft: München / Registered office: Munich
Registergericht: München / Commercial registry: Munich, HRB 163416