[antlr-interest] CommonTreeNodeStream.size() get "streams are of unknown size" exception

Shaoting Cai caishaoting at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:51:38 PDT 2009

Hi,

I was using CommonTreeNodeStream.size() and it worked in antlr-3.1.1.
After I switch to 3.1.3, I get "streams are of unknown size" runtime
exception.
Is there any changes in the CommonTreeNodeStream class?

here's how I create the CommonTreeNodeStream:

        this.ast = (CommonTree) r.getTree();
        System.out.println(ast.toStringTree());  // <-- i can see the
tree string
        CommonTreeNodeStream nodes = new CommonTreeNodeStream(ast);
        System.out.println(nodes.size());  // <-- get exception here

Thanks in advance for any clue :)

Shaoting