[antlr-interest] Comments get removed after instrumenting source

Andreas Meyer andreas.meyer at smartshift.de
Thu May 7 03:49:57 PDT 2009

If you just skip the comment token, it will be discarded. If you want to
retain it, you have to use the "setHiddenAfter" / "setHiddenBefore"
methods mentioned in the antlr wiki. Once the comments are stored there,
you have to take care that you print them while traversing the tree for
output.

Andreas