[antlr-interest] Skip subtree in tree grammar

Martijn Reuvers martijn.reuvers at gmail.com
Thu May 7 11:38:55 PDT 2009

Hello!

I tried it, but neither works. :/ I ran it against a snapshot of 3.1.4
runtime that I built with mave (3.1.3 has the same errors btw):

The skip option says when run:
* Wildcard invalid as root; wildcard can itself be a tree.

As for the | * option it still has a similar error as before:
* node from after line 22:12 no viable alternative at input 'DOWN'.

This is what I have for the |*
--------------
bool_function_content[Boolean value]
scope {
	Boolean t;
}
@init {
	$bool_function_content::t = $value;
}
 : {$bool_function_content::t  != null &&
$bool_function_content::t.booleanValue() }? => function_content*
 | .*
 ;

Any thoughts?

Martijn