[antlr-interest] Java Codegen Targer: Not generating throws Clause

James Robson james.robson at ymail.com
Thu May 7 23:16:07 PDT 2009

Hi I've got a combined parser grammar with with embeded actions. Some othe the rules need to through exceptions due to the actions being perfromed.
The Generated Parser code does not contain any of the action exceptions in the generated source. It only contains RecognitionException.

Is there anyway I can get the code generator to generate the throws clause correctly?

Maybe a patch for the 3.1.3 code base?

Thanks,
James

      The new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7: Faster, Safer, Easier.