[antlr-interest] Flash Actionscript Grammar

Ernest Pasour Ernest.Pasour at sas.com
Wed May 13 04:56:02 PDT 2009

Here is one that I got from someone else and have fixed up as I've discovered problems with the original (and new syntax that didn't exist when the original was created).  There are a few actions in it that I'm using to collect information, but you can remove those.   I'm not a grammar person, so it's probably a little loose, but may help you depending on what you want to use it for.

http://flexformatter.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/flexformatter/ActionscriptInfoCollector/ASCollector.g3?view=log