[antlr-interest] Can antlr be used for this?

Juanjo Conti jjconti at gmail.com
Thu May 14 17:09:12 PDT 2009

Hi! My name si Juanjo and I am extremelly new at antlr. But I have used PLY
(Python Lex and Yacc). Actually don't now if have something in common.

I'd like to know if antlr is suitable for this taks: translate programs
written in different programming languages (Java, Python, PHP, Ruby...) into
an intermediate language that could be later process.

The aimed process consist in determine if a value from an untrusted source
(for example an HTTP request) can reach a sensitive sink (for example a DB
query).

Thanks you very much,

--
Juanjo Conti