[antlr-interest] C# Port Source Code (CSharp3 target, StringTemplate, Tool, MSBuild integration)

Sam Harwell sharwell at pixelminegames.com
Mon Nov 2 23:05:17 PST 2009

I've packaged a copy of the source tree to build the binaries I released
earlier today. If you open the solution in Visual Studio, it won't build
until you either add your own signing key in place of the dummy key
files or uncheck the option to sign the assemblies. Other than that, it
should build cleanly without any troubles. This package *only* includes
the source code required to build the C# port. The pre-built binaries
are only available in the other download I posted earlier.

The Visual Studio 2008 solution is located at antlrcs\main\Antlr3.sln.

http://www.280z28.org/downloads/antlr-dotnet-source-3.2.0.6288.7z

Thank you,

Sam Harwell