[antlr-interest] grammar rule for special characters

virg g 06virg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 04:56:00 PST 2009

Hi,
 I am writing a grammar for parsing our own Testing script. The test script
has special characters like symbols  degrees, Registered trademark and copy
right, yen, pounds etc. How can i take care of these symbols in my grammar
rule. So that i can parse even these symbols. Right now my grammar is
skipping all these symbols, as i have don't have rule to parse these symbols
now..
Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

- virg