[antlr-interest] Big grammar => static initializer/method size is exceeding the 65535 bytes limit

Andreas Meyer andreas.meyer at smartshift.de
Wed Nov 4 05:31:36 PST 2009

Back in the days when we tried to migrate our ANTLR2 grammar to ANTLR3,
we also experienced this problem, due to lots of static initializer code
in the _parser_ class. Our solution was to apply some perl-skript magic,
but if Alex Marin now proposes a built-in solution, that is only good
for ANTLR.

Andreas