[antlr-interest] Strange bug in ANTLR version higher than 3.1.2

FranklinChen at cmu.edu FranklinChen at cmu.edu
Wed Nov 4 22:18:56 PST 2009

> For the 3.2 version, try changing this:
>
> CommonTreeNodeStream nodes = new CommonTreeNodeStream(tree);
>
> To this:
>
> BufferedTreeNodeStream nodes = new BufferedTreeNodeStream(tree);

This works!

I also verified that making this simple change also works when I make
it in the driver for my large program that uses a lot of manual tree
restructuring similar to the test case I created.

Thank you very much!  Can you explain to me why the discrepancy when
moving from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3/3.2?

--
Franklin