[antlr-interest] Can the C Target be used with String template?

Heiko Folkerts Heiko.Folkerts at david-bs.de
Wed Nov 18 02:20:03 PST 2009

Hi,
I'd like to write a translator as explained in the ANTLR book using the String Template Library. When I try to run antlr I get an error that the file "ST.stg" was not found. Changing the target language to jave e.g. results in other errors which propably come from erros in my grammar.

So, can the C Target be used together with the String template library?
If not, are there alternatives beside print statements?
Regards
Heiko

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Heiko Folkerts
Systementwicklung und -design
DAVID GmbH · Wendenring 1 · 38114 Braunschweig
Tel.: +49 531 24379-14
Fax.: +49 531 24379-79
E-Mail: mailto:Heiko.Folkerts at david-bs.de
WWW:   http://www.david-bs.de
Eintragung: Amtsgericht Braunschweig, HRB 3167
Geschäftsführer: Frank Ptok