[antlr-interest] ST visualizer GUI prototype

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Sat Nov 28 13:24:50 PST 2009

On Nov 28, 2009, at 1:08 PM, Sam Harwell wrote:

> No need for a serialization protocol for C# - I already have ST4
> ported
> locally and can build a GUI even easier with WPF/data binding.

ha! cool. i'm going to clean it all up a bunch so might not want to
follow too closely behind me.

GUI now tracks which template generated output whe you click in output
window.  it's in p4 depot.  hideous code just trying to make it work.
not sure how to integrate debug events...perhaps with a DebugST
subclass.