[antlr-interest] Python 3 grammar for C target

Ales Teska ales.teska at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 14:19:30 PDT 2009

Dear all,

during work on my project I created ANTLR 3 grammar for Python 3.1 for
C target.
I decided to support ANTLR community by releasing this part to public
domain.

So grammar with supporting C code and test/demo application is here:
http://devel-www.cyber.cz/files/python3grammarC.tar.gz
MD5 chksum: 3434fed733bd29cb232b321817a5fddc

It is really fresh (but thoroughly tested) thing.
The only missing part I know is PEP 3131 (Supporting Non-ASCII
Identifiers).
And of course this grammar requires backtracing to be turned on - I
will try to correct this in the near future
but it is not a highest priority for me as its current speed (C
language) is awesome already and I have to move on.

Your review is welcomed ;-)

Regards,
Ales Teska