[antlr-interest] ANTLR input and output

Evan Metheny evanpmeth at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 15:42:55 PDT 2009

Tim,

Not exactly sure what you are trying to ask, but ill take a stab at
it.  Im not sure what Sun's JS94 Standard is? Im guessing it has to do
with some sort of data traversal techniques. But I am unclear how
ANTLR relates, except for the fact that antlr could probably be used
to re-write this JS94 standard the way you want.

>How do I get values in and out of the script from my Java code.
Im not sure on this one either, This script you are talking about is
presumably ANTLR itself or what you created in ANTLR?
ANTLR's output can be in any of the target languages you want: java,
python, etc.
So if your writing your "program" in Java it can easily be
incorporated. This is because the code generated from the grammar
files by ANTLR is written in the TARGET language you desire.