[antlr-interest] Which version do I need for a CSharp target and VS 2008

Robert van der Hulst news at heliks.nl
Fri Oct 16 09:11:04 PDT 2009

I am using Antlr 2.7.6 (CPP target) at this moment for our Language project.

I  need  to  do make some serious changes, so I am considering to move
the project to Antlr 3 and a CSharp

Which version do people recommend that I should use.

I looked at the Antlr website and found two options:

- CSharp
- CSharp3

but  I  am  not  sure  if they are both available for the latest Antlr build.

Which one do you recommend ?

I   would   also  like  to have a binary that does not need Java (like
there is for Antlr 2). Does that exist ?

Finally:  Who has experience using Antlr in a VS 2008 environment (and
setting up the necessary MsBuild steps to automate the build process)?

--
Robert van der Hulst