[antlr-interest] Which version do I need for a CSharp targetand VS 2008

kferrio at gmail.com kferrio at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 10:02:13 PDT 2009

I've also been waiting and watching, reluctant to ask a question which might sound like prodding.  I have glanced at Sam Harrell's code in version control, and it appears to be written to very high internal best practices.  This is not to say anything against the existing CSharp2 runtime, which is also excellent.  Choices are good, and this is one I look forward to having.

Kyle