[antlr-interest] Running ANTLR generated code from Eclipse?

Rich Parker drichird at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 23 18:08:01 PDT 2009

Has anyone tried to run the ANTLR generated code (__Test__, ExprLexer, ExprParser) for a grammar from
the Eclipse IDE?

In Eclipse I try to create a Java project from the ANTLR output folder but
when I run it I get:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error:
Unresolved compilation problems:
ANTLRFileStream cannot be resolved to a
type
CommonTokenStream cannot be resolved to a type
CommonTokenStream
cannot be resolved to a type
The method prog() from the type RichExprParser
refers to the missing type RecognitionException
RecognitionException cannot
be resolved to a type

at __Test__.main(__Test__.java:11)

Did I
install the ANTLR plugin completely, or do I need to specify additional ANTLR
libraries somehow?
In my installed software tab for Eclipse I
see:

org.antlr.ui 4.1.1 org.antlr.ui.feature.group