[antlr-interest] Language Design Patterns Section 12.5 Problem

Jan Nielsen jan.sture.nielsen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 07:36:59 PDT 2009

It appears to be this issue:

  http://www.antlr.org/jira/browse/ANTLR-374

This issue is marked as resolved in 3.1.4 - but 3.1.4 has not been
released yet. And, unfortunately, it does not look like a
3.1.4-SNAPSHOT build is available from Hudson:

  http://antlr.org/hudson/

The ANTLR FishEye tar-ball, as of this morning, unfortunately does not
build, either, so it looks like I'm stuck at this point, unless
someone has an idea?

Thanks,

Jan