[antlr-interest] Can I post a translation of your verilog grammer to Perl on my website?

avidan efody admin at specman-verification.com
Fri Sep 11 08:27:39 PDT 2009

Hi,
If this is not the right address for questions of this type please accept my sincere apology and point me to the right address if you can...

I have found a Verilog grammer on your site, and since I'm using Perl, have translated it into a grammer that Perl's RecDescent module can understand. After I was done, I thought this might be useful for others as well, and therefore I would like to ask for your permission to place it on my website (www.specman-verification.com), along with the appropriate credit, and an explenation that this grammer was adapted from the grammer on your site. If you find this idea terribly stupid/rude and out of place, please let me know...

Thanks a lot,
Avidan