[antlr-interest] Howto modify token creation?

Heiko Folkerts Heiko.Folkerts at david-bs.de
Wed Sep 23 22:56:52 PDT 2009

Hi,
I'd like to use a rule that catches all strings e.g. like identifiers and keywords and create specific tokens depending of the contents of the string. Because new keywords can be added to a database coding all keywords in the grammar is not an option. Do I have to override the emit function to create the different tokens or which way should I take?

Regards

Heiko

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Heiko Folkerts
Systementwicklung und -design
DAVID GmbH · Wendenring 1 · 38114 Braunschweig
Tel.: +49 531 24379-14
Fax.: +49 531 24379-79
E-Mail: mailto:Heiko.Folkerts at david-bs.de
WWW:   http://www.david-bs.de
Eintragung: Amtsgericht Braunschweig, HRB 3167
Geschäftsführer: Frank Ptok